Sold! Thank you freeeagle7 and WUS!
Selling a great condition Ocean7 LM-8 (95%?). It was worn exactly once. I have gotten another in a trade and do not have use for both so I am selling this one. It did not come with a box but the papers, cleaning cloth and all of the spare links are included. It is currently sized for a 7.25" wrist. There are a few minor desk diving swirls on the clasp. The case, bezel and crystal are clean. Yes, it is a BIG watch but amazing one for the price!
Please excuse the lint - I tried to wipe it down the best I could with a microfiber cloth.
$285 obro shipped via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for any additional pic requests!
Trades? Glycine combat subs (very much want the Ambush GL0079), Steinhart (Ocean 44, Trident) plus cash on my end, Benarus Mako plus cash on my end, etc. or around 43-46mm case size.
Specs from the website:
- Swiss Made with Swiss Sellita SW-200 Movement
- Polished Black Ceramic Bezel Insert with DLC Coated Markers
- Black Dial with C3 Luminous Markings
- Diameter - 45mm
- Height - 17mm
- Lug to Lug - 56mm
- Flat Sapphire Crystal with Inside AR Coating
- Water Resistance - 2000m
- 24mm Lug Spacing
- Screw Down Crown with Etched O7 Logo
- Automatic Helium Release Valve
- 120 Click Turning Bezel, Removable for Cleaning
- High Quality Stainless Steel Bracelet with Screwed Links and Telescoping Diver Extension Included
Estimated Private Party Value $289 — $496
|Ocean7 LM-8 deep diver
6 days ago on eBay • 3 bids
|OCEAN7 LM-8 2000M DEEP DIVER COSC CHRONOMETER AUTOMATIC, SWISS MADE, NEW
5 days ago on eBay • Buy It Now
|OCEAN7 LM-8 Professional Deep Diver Automatic Watch
1 month ago on eBay • Buy It Now
|Ocean7 LM-8 Professional Deep Diver 2000m Swiss Automatic 45mm Black Ceramic
7 months ago on eBay • Buy It Now
Right Now on eBay