Up for sale is a true Universal Geneve Outdoorsman. I haven’t seen one for sale for a while that resemble the exact watch on the Outdoorsman advertisement, so this is the one. Here come the details:
1. Case: 31mm stainless steel case. Case is in great shape, very sharp, with step bezel. Case looks like has NOT been polished before. 16mm lug-width. My wrist is 15cm (6in) and this sit perfectly on. However, personal taste may vary. If you like a huge watch, this may not for you.
2. Case back retains its great shape, mark: SWISS – Ser. No 116XXXX - ref. number 20101.
3. Dial & Hand: Dial ages evenly to a light eggshell tone. Original lume with nice 24-hr red accent matches red color second hand. A perfect tool watch dial. All hands are original with original lume.
4. Movement: all original 361 movement keeping very good time & runs strong, serviced earlier 2017, however, precise daily difference unknown.
5. Crown: unsigned, wind smoothly. I believe this is the original crown, see ad below.
6. Glass: possibly replaced.
7. Strap: included a new original, vintage, Swiss-made Tropic strap as photographed. This only worth $50.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. All photographs are taken by me, of the watch for sale.
2. Selling as part of reorganizing my collection.
3. Price is US$450 net to me, excluding Paypal fees & including shipping. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is also a feasible option, buyer to cover bank fees.
4. Item will be shipped worldwide via DHL/FEDEX Express, insured, import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
5. I've done many deals successfully on Instagram, Chronotraders & Omega forums. Preferences upon request.
6. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
7. I’m NOT open to trade at this moment.
Thank you for reading the long post. Thanks the forum owner for the free space.
Here are the photos of the watch: