For sale - no trades, please - is a nearly-new condition Armida A12 with sunburst blue dial. Very nice watch, but I have incoming and have a one in, one out rule to maintain. I purchased from a well known forum member here recently BNIB, sized and wore at the office then left on vacation. It does have a couple of minor swirlies I note on the bracelet and clasp which can easily be brushed out if you are so inclined. Asking $400, less that what I paid. I'll cover PayPal fees and CONUS shipping. I have many years' worth of positive feedback here at WUS as both buyer and seller. Thanks for looking and PM with any questions.
Specs from Armida:
- SII NH35 movement: 24 jewels - automatic winding - power reserve is about 40h when fully charged - second stops when crown pulled out.
- 316L stainless steel case
- Blue sunburst dial with applied indices
- All silver hands
- C3 lumed bezel dot, hour markers and hands
- 38 mm case diameter
- 38 mm bezel diameter
- Lug to lug 48 mm
- Lug distance 20 mm
- Height 13.8mm
- Sapphire crystal 3mm domed like a vintage plexi crystal
- Anti reflective coating on the inside crystal
- 20mm bracelet and rubber strap
- Waterproof to 300m/990 feet
- Screwed and signed crown 7mm
Pictures taken this morning (please excuse the dust):
Estimated Private Party Value $400 — $500
Nothing found on eBay...