Good morning - for sale is my LNIB MWW Beluga; I only mark as not BNIB as it was sized and worn around the house. Specs are as follows:
- 41mm diameter, 13mm height including sapphire crystal, 50mm lug to lug;
- 500m water resistance with helium escape valve;
- SL C3 lume on bezel, minute hand, BWG9 on hour & seconds hands and dial markers;
- ETA 2824-2 movement running ~+5/day depending on position; and
- Solid end link bracelet with fliplock clasp.
Watch was received last week. For sale: $550.00 including PayPal fees and CONUS shipping. For trade, am looking for divers in the 39-42mm range, let me know what you've got! I've been eyeballing: Helson Sharkmaster 12 black (no date); Raven Trekker (w/oyster, brushed) Raven Venture (black/white, brushed).
Thanks for looking and PM with any further questions.
Built with by 60CLICKS — All Watch Images Copyright Their Respective Owners