- Automatic 4R36 mov.t /w manual winding, SS case size 42mm w/o crown.
- Manuf. Aug. '15, excellent conditions without any scratch, sign or defect whatsoever.
- Exact performance on the timegrapher and tested waterproof.
- No box or papers.
Payment and Shipping:
- Price is FIRM, net to me - NO trades or negotiations, such requests will be ignored.
- Revolut (preferred), PayPal (fees on buyer) or bank transfer.
- Price includes registered shipping to European and nearby countries, takes about 1 - 2 weeks.
- No customs fees or VAT to EU countries, including to the UK. Other countries, please ask.
Warranty and Returns:
- I guarantee the watch for 3 months, excluding impact damage.
- No returns based on claimed aesthetic imperfections. Check hi-res pictures which accurately describe the watch.
- My reputation here and on SCWF.
- Please contact by email: jdm.watches at mailup.net
Check here for more pictures.
Thank you WUS for the space given.
|First Posted:||4 months ago||# of Reposts:||3|
|Starting Price:||€165||Price Change:||6% lower|
|Email:||Unknown||Feedback:||5 Reviews (100% )|
Reputation and Feedback
Pete was pleasure to work with as a buyer. I was a little nervous at first since he lives in El Salvador and has a low post count, however we chatted a little bit and I got his story and felt comfortable moving forward. Pete was quick with communication and ...By biscuit141 on WatchUSeek
Sternalot purchased my Zenith El Primero last week. What a great buyer. He was very transparent and responsive throughout the process of negotiating price and logistics. Since I was traveling through his neck of the woods on business, we were able to meet in person at a branch of my ...By wintershade on WatchUSeek
Help me to find the value and informations about my watch , it's incabloc , antimagnetic , 25 rubis automatic , and the brand eldex - el triangle exBy denisbildea on WatchUSeek
I just completed a transaction with Rob Caplan at Topper Fine Jewelers and I give him my highest recommendation. Rob is extremely knowledgeable regarding the product and provided me with a great deal on a Zenith El Primero that was on my must have list. Topper also has an incredible ...By vincesf on WatchUSeek
I just bought a watch from EL GEEk and it went great!!! He is a great seller!! Highly recommended!! Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBy Vance83 on WatchUSeek
|Country of Origin:||Japan|
The company was founded in 1881, when Kintarō Hattori opened a watch and jewelry shop called "K. Hattori" (服部時計店 Hattori Tokeiten?) in the Ginza area of Tokyo, Japan. Eleven years later, in 1892, he began to produce clocks under the name Seikosha (精工舎 Seikōsha?), meaning roughly "House of Exquisite Workmanship". According to Seiko's official company history, titled "A Journey In Time: The Remarkable Story of Seiko" (2003), Seiko is a Japanese word meaning "exquisite" or "success" ("exquisite" is usually written 精巧 from Chinese jīngqiǎo, while the meaning "success" is usually written 成功 from Chinese chénggōng).
Seiko is perhaps best known for its wristwatches, all of which were at one time produced entirely in-house. This includes not only major items such as microgears, motors, hands, crystal oscillators, batteries, sensors, LCDs but also minor items such as the oils used in lubricating the watches and the luminous compounds used on the hands and the dials.