This is perhaps the most beautiful watch I have ever owned and absolute amazing quality as expected from a Lange.
It is getting increasingly less wrist time with the recent changes in my work-life that makes wearing a rose gold watch not too appropriate. Ironically, it was the beautiful rose gold with the moon phase that captivated me in the first place.
For trade, I would welcome the followings :
- platinum or white gold Lange 1 moonphase or a Saxonia
- Ultra-thin Reverso such as TTR 1931, 1948, Rouge, Blue Duo
- AP Royal Oak white dial or diver
As for the watch :
- Model : 109.032/ LS1094AD
- Full set with all papers and boxes as you would expect
- Date of purchase : May 2012
- Condition : Mint
I am asking for a reasonable $26,000. In my honest opinion, there is hardly any better dress watch out there at this price point from the likes of Patek, VC, AP and the popular indies.
I could provide good references including several esteem TZer.
Absolutely stunning under the sun
Full set include the moon phase RG setting pin