Everest GMT Dual TimeZone Pilot dual time
ETA 2893-2 movement allows hour hand to move in 1 hour increments to change timezones by pulling crown to intermediate position.
Case: 41.5mm stainless case made in Pforzheim Germany
WR: 10 ATM
Crown: Screw down
Crystal: Sapphire front and mineral view back
Dial: Dual Timezone Pilot Bg-W9 Super-LumiNova™
Movement: New Swiss ETA 2893-2 21 jewel automatic with Date
Hands: Independently adjustable 24 hour hand. Advances 1 hour increments
Band: Black calfskin
Shipping: Free CONUS
Payment: paypal at: email@example.com
ETA 2893-2 Movement
- bgw9 Hours, bgw9 minutes, bgw9 24hr, red-white-black sweep seconds.
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing.
- Date indicator, corrector.
- Stop second device.
- Regulator system ETACHRON and regulator corrector.
- 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz.
- 24 hour hand or second time zone.
- 21 Jewels.
Built with by 60CLICKS — All Watch Images Copyright Their Respective Owners