Hey guys. I got here my DK101 for sale/trade. What can I say about this lovely piece of watch. Its hard to scratch and you get a manual wound caliber with date function which is kinda great
There is a gazillion of technical novelties and inventions that Damasko put into this masterpiece, lets list just a few:
- Manufactory movement Damasko H35-1
- Escape wheel of silicon
- Anti-magnetic according to DIN 8309
- Shockproof according to DIN 8308
- EPS® spring
- 52 hours power reserve
- Entirely hardened, ice-hardened to 60 HRC or 710 HV
- Crystal gasket resistant to UV radiation
- Solid screw case back with O ring Viton™ gasket
- Sealing element of crown provided with permanent lubrication
- Crown tube hardened, screwed into case as per “Damasko system”
As for the watch itself, it is in very good condition. A Damasko watch is extremely hard to scratch.. I had the hands and dial replaced with the new DK105 version. The reason was some corrosion which was a known issue with the DK100 and DK101 models. These new hands and dials should be OK now. Watch comes with original and unworn alligator strap, box and stamped papers + the racing strap as on my picture.
Tradewise I really dont know what I would like so you can try me. Some watches I might be interested in are some of the following: IWC Mark XII, Rolex Explorer 14270, Rolex Explorer 16570 WD, Rolex Turnograph (modern or vintage), Omega Railmaster (cal 2500 version) in 36mm, Omega Aqua Terra in 36mm, various vintage Rolex Oyster and Oyster Perpetual and if I think of anything else, I will add it to the list. Sale value is 2150 EUR, trade value is 2500 EUR. I will pay up in case of a trade of course.
Payment via bank wire or Paypal (add 3% to the price).